Dr. Keith Brown is a licensed and ordained pastor with years of training and experience in coaching (pastoral counseling).
Do you need to talk to someone?
Most of us need that person who we can depend on, trust, and know will give us the best possible help and advice. The problem is–a lot of us seek out this help and advice from folks that are truly not qualified or gifted enough to really help. In addition, sometimes, we just need that person who is completely confidential. That is not always easy to find either. There are even those times when parishioners don’t even feel comfortable talking to their own pastor in fear of embarrassment or possible ridicule.
“I took my granddaughter to see Dr. Keith Brown. He talked to her for about an hour. When we left she gave me a hug and said thank you Nana. Her grades have improved and she is now doing better than ever. I want to thank you so much for helping her.” ~ Donna C.
YOU NEED A SAFE AVENUE.
Dr. Brown can be that person for you.
As a member of the International Council of Professional Therapists, trained coach, and trained Theologian, Dr. Brown has the tools to help you.
Dr. Brown works in areas of :
- Divorce recovery
- Marital issues
- Teen troubles
- Goal achievement
- Finding God’s will in your situation
- Discovering your true calling
- Sexual identity and acceptance
- …and much much more
“My family and I have had the opportunity to seek the help of Dr. Brown on a few occasions. He is a very understanding, compassionate and professional person who is very easy to talk to. I am not sure we would have had the family outcome we had if we had not gone to him for help. If we ever need to again, we will most certainly seek Dr. Brown out for help.” ~Dawn S.
Let’s talk specifics…
- These sessions are most often done in person but can be done by phone
- These sessions are completely confidential
- These sessions are always one-on-one
- These sessions are independent and never require multiple session commitments
- These sessions are reasonably priced and affordable ($50 per session/free to members of St. Paul’s RC)
- These sessions are 1 hour of complete attention
- These sessions include prayer
- These sessions include action steps based on your goals and decisions
- These sessions are available weekday afternoons and limited evenings
Dr. Brown will help you gain clarity but the decisions and ultimate say ALWAYS rests with you.
So…are you ready to get started?
- Send Dr. Brown an email at email@example.com or
- Call him directly at 704-616-5400.
Sessions by phone are to be paid in advance at: Pay Dr. Brown